Harrison Sands Ltd
Owing to relocation tour client is looking for an experienced Rota Coordinator
Up to £27k basic +commission
7.30 – 4.40
On call bonus of £150 per weekend and time and half bank holidays
- Planning and managing the monthly shift rotas to ensure the level of care supports the client’s needs.
- Ensuring your line manager is aware of any outstanding shifts
- Building strong relationships with care workers so you can fulfil demand and call upon extra cover when required.
- Ensuring rotas are emailed to service users and carers in a timely manner.
- Troubleshooting and resolving any issues relating to shifts.
- Updating Staff Plan and ensuring all carers are added to client bookings.
- Inputting all carer annual leave on the IT system.
- Liaising with carers and clients regarding shift related queries and escalating these where appropriate.
- Working closely with the Candidate Relationship Team to identify new carers where appropriate.
- Responding efficiently to changes in the care and support packages.
- Supporting the effective operation of the on-call rota.
Click on the link to apply