Our client is looking to recruit an experienced, highly driven, and hard-working Healthcare Senior Recruitment Consultant to join their team in Chester, Cheshire. Our client is a specialist nursing and healthcare agency that provides the highest calibre of healthcare staff to the NHS and private clients across the UK.
What you’ll be doing:
This part of the job description is usually filled with a long list of duties. At our client- all we need you to do is bring your best self to work every day – and communicate with our candidates to build fulfilling and long-lasting relationships.
There honestly isn’t a list of ‘we need you to do this and that’ – we just want you to pick up the phone and give a best-in-class service to our candidates.
If you have worked as a 360 Recruitment Consultant, this position is more 180 – and very candidate-focused. We just need you to speak with candidates and offer a best-in-class service – so a great personality is a must. Open to individuals from all backgrounds. Ideally having experience developing relationships and rapport with individuals.
As a business – there is a significant emphasis on collaborative working – so you will work alongside a team who will take care of your candidate’s compliance, book your shifts onto our system for you and even pre-screen your candidates for you (if you want them to).We already have excellent relationships with the clients we currently supply, so you can ‘hit the ground running’ when placing your candidates.
- You’ll need to be a vast conversationalist – with a passion for people.
- Self-motivated whilst handling objections and rejection and having the tenacity to bounce back and keep going.
- A strong and proven track record in smiling for long periods and having a growth mindset.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- A passionate desire to succeed and build a successful career.
- A proactive mentality.
- A relentless Team Player who loves lifting others and making their team feel like they should be blessed to have you.
- The ability to overcome the objection and be persistent.
- A genuine passion for the healthcare industry and supporting our nursing and healthcare professionals’ personal and professional development.
Benefits of this role include:
- Huge earning potential with an uncapped commission structure.
- Career progression is wholly based on performance and behaviours. Experienced consultants often gain their first promotion within 6-9 months.
- Private healthcare allows you to claim back the money for dentist, optical, and chiropody appointments. Need a massage? We’ve got that covered, too – within our Private Healthcare Plan.
- Up to 8 FREE face-to-face counselling sessions – your well-being is essential to us.
- Blue Light Card – giving you access to hundreds of discounts, cashback, rewards, and giveaways.
- Paid day off on your birthday.
- Charity day – take one day a year to give your time to a charity